Unlike many of the low grade wool, mass produced factory pieces, the vintage Azilal rug is handwoven using craft weaving techniques by the Berber women. Each piece is unique and made from the finest grade of wool. It’s a nice addition to any room and can also be hung on a wall.
● Dimensions: (75 x 182 cm) – (2′ 5″” x 5′ 11″”)
● Weight: 5.1 Kg
● Region: Azilal, high atlas
● Style: abstract design, tribal motifs
● Colors: beige, brown, cream
● Material: wool
● Age: estimated 1980’s – 1990’s
● Pile: medium pile
● Shipment: free worldwide shipping via DHL, FedEx or UPS
● Payment: Paypal, CreditCard, Bank transfer
Please note: Take in consideration that you will acquire a handmade product and not an industrial work made by machines. There may be slight imperfections in the shape or pattern as this is a vintage item but all our rugs are professionally restored and washed before they are shipped.
1 in stock