Unlike many of the low grade wool, mass produced factory pieces, the vintage Azilal berber carpet is handwoven using craft weaving techniques by the Berber women. Each piece is unique and made from the finest grade of wool. It’s a nice addition to any room and can also be hung on a wall.
Berber women make it freetyle to stitch these extravagant carpets, and the pattern is usually asymmetrical. The most significant thing is the bright and electric color of these scraps. You can find them in various shapes and sizes that look both catchy and attractive to behold.
● Dimensions: (78 x 187 cm) – (2’6″ x 6’1″ feet)
● Weight: 5.4 Kg
● Region: Azilal, High Atlas
● Style: abstract, tribal, contemporary, eclectic
● Colors: beige, brown
● Material: Wool
● Age: estimated before 1999’s
● Pile: Low Pile
● Shipment: free worldwide shipping via DHL, FedEx or UPS
● Payment: Paypal, CreditCard, Bank transfer
Please note: Take into consideration that this berber carpet a handmade product and not an industrial work made by machines. There may be slight imperfections in the shape or pattern as this is a vintage item but all our rugs are professionally restored and washed before they are shipped.