Traditionally used as bedding to keep warm during the cold winter months in the Atlas mountains of Morocco. This contemporary rug with luxury and stylish design 5×9 ft Made by hand, double-knotted, un-dyed 100% organic wool carpets. Nowadays, the real vintage Beni Ouarain rug is hard to find. Characteristically soft heavy white, cream pile with geometric diamond designs, this classic design, famous all over the world, will give a warm and cosy touch to your interior. It could be great for a bedroom or for spending relaxing time in a living room.
Detail Contemporary rug :
● Dimensions: (161 x 280 cm) – (5’3″ x 9’2″ feet)
● Weight: 7.7 Kg
● Region: Middle Atlas
● Style: Geometric, Scandinavian design, Bohemian, Mid-Century modern
● Colors: beige, taupe
● Material: Wool
● Age: estimated before 1999’s
● Pile: Medium Pile
● Shipment: free worldwide shipping via DHL, FedEx or UPS
● Payment: Paypal, CreditCard, Bank transfer
Please note: Take into consideration that you will receive a handmade product and not an industrial work made by machines. There may be slight imperfections in the shape or pattern as this is a vintage item but all our rugs are professionally restored and washed before they are shipped.