Traditionally used as bedding to keep warm during the cold winter months in the Atlas mountains of Morocco. They are handmade, double-knotted, un-dyed 100% organic wool carpets. Nowadays, the real vintage Beni Ouarain rug is hard to find. Characteristically soft heavy white, cream pile with geometric diamond designs, this classic design, famous all over the world, will give a warm and cosy touch to your interior. It could be great for a bedroom or for spending relaxing time in a living room.
● Dimensions: (74 x 147 cm) – (2′ 5″” x 4′ 9″”)
● Weight: 2,2 Kg
● Region: Middle Atlas
● Style: geometric lozenge, hamptons design
● Colors: beige, brown, pastel: pink, yellow, blue
● Material: wool
● Age: estimated 1970’s
● Pile: medium / low pile
● Shipment: free worldwide shipping via DHL, FedEx or UPS
● Payment: Paypal, CreditCard, Bank transfer
Please note: Take in consideration that you will acquire a handmade product and not an industrial work made by machines. There may be slight imperfections in the shape or pattern as this is a vintage item but all our rugs are professionally restored and washed before they are shipped.
1 in stock