Eclectic Boucherouite Moroccan Red Colored Rug 1170
Boucherouite rugs are a riot of colour all jostling with exuberant patterns. Typically made from a variety of recycled materials, the weaver fasten the knots with flawlessness and the finish of the boucherouite rugs are great. Its stylish, funky and fun to brighten up in your home.
● Dimensions: (100 x 187 cm) – (3′ 3″” x 6′ 1″”)
● Weight: 3.4 Kg
● Region: High Atlas
● Style: abstract, eclectic design
● Colors: red, blue, brown, pink, green
● Material: wool, recycled textiles
● Age: estimated 1970’s
● Pile: medium low pile
● Shipment: free worldwide shipping via DHL, FedEx or UPS
● Payment: Paypal, CreditCard, Bank transfer
Please note: Take in consideration that you will acquire a handmade product and not an industrial work made by machines. There may be slight imperfections in the shape or pattern as this is a vintage item but all our rugs are professionally restored and washed before they are shipped.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com