Boucherouite rug is a riot of colour all jostling with exuberant patterns. Typically made from a variety of recycled materials, the weaver fasten the knots with flawlessness and the finish of the boucherouite rugs are great. Its stylish, funky and fun to brighten up in your home.
Many people in Morocco use these carpets to place it on a donkey or a horse and you can frequently see people using this rug as covers for the desert. These rugs are also used to cover up the expensive woolen carpet at the house. It’s ideal when members of a family want to sit down to prepare food. If there are small children in the room especially babies, this kind of carpets are perfect.
● Dimensions: (107 x 228 cm) – (3’6″ x 7’5″ feet)
● Weight: 8.2 Kg
● Region: High Atlas
● Style: geometric, bohemian, eclectic
● Colors: pink, black, yellow
● Material: recycled materials and textiles
● Age: estimated before 1999’s
● Pile: Low Pile
● Shipment: free worldwide shipping via DHL, FedEx or UPS
● Payment: Paypal, CreditCard, Bank transfer
Please note: Take into consideration that this rug is a handmade product and not an industrial work made by machines. There may be slight imperfections in the shape or pattern as this is a vintage item but all our rugs are professionally restored and washed before they are shipped.