The Glaoui (or Glawa) is an important tribe of the region of the High Atlas of Marrakech belonging to the linguistic area of Tachelhit. This beautiful carpet use traditional Berber symbols and vibrant colors, studded with some soft colors. It will add in your home decoration an overall alluring and ethnic chic presence. Sit back and relax surrounded by the North African fairy tale.
● Dimensions: (143 x 307 cm) – (4’8″ x 10’0″ feet)
● Weight: 6.6 Kg
● Region: High Atlas
● Style: geometric, tribal, rustic, contemporary
● Colors: beige, brown, chocolate, tan
● Material: Wool
● Age: estimated before 1999’s
● Shipment: free worldwide shipping via DHL, FedEx or UPS
● Payment: Paypal, CreditCard, Bank transfer
Please note: Take into consideration that you will receive a handmade product and not an industrial work made by machines. There may be slight imperfections in the shape or pattern as this is a vintage item but all our rugs are professionally restored and washed before they are shipped.