This unique vintage carpet belongs to the region of Taznakht and works with pure wool. It contains Amazigh patterns, letters or symbols and often involves five natural colors (black, white, yellow, navy, orange) that remind us of the colors we can admire in the Sahara Desert. Use it as a statement piece in your interior decoration. It will add some Moroccan charm in your daily life.
● Dimensions: (195 x 350 cm) – (6′ 4″ x 11′ 5″ feet)
● Weight: 15,4 Kg
● Region: High Atlas, South of Morocco
● Style: contemporary, french country design
● Colors: tuscany yellow, burnt orange, ochre, honey, white, pink, blue
● Material: wool
● Age: estimated 1970’s
● Pile: medium/low pile
● Shipment: free worldwide shipping via DHL, FedEx or UPS
● Payment: Paypal, CreditCard, Bank transfer
Please note: Take in consideration that you will acquire a handmade product and not an industrial work made by machines. There may be slight imperfections in the shape or pattern as this is a vintage item but all our rugs are professionally restored and washed before they are shipped.
1 in stock