• Are the rugs repaired and cleaned prior to shipping ?
Yes ! We take care to control the rugs repair and cleaned it if needed. We never ship a rug without being 100% sure he is in a good state. That process take approximately from 2 until 7 business days. If the rug don’t need reparation, it will be send of course more quickly.
• How do you ship my package ?
1) Option ‘door to door’ : Our company use DHL express, FedEx or UPS ChronoPost.
This concern only the wholesale package ‘more or close’ than 100kg:
2) Option ‘air freight’: This is only for our wholesale costumers, who ordered many rugs, more than 5 rugs for example. The difference is that when your package arrived in your destination, they will call you and you will have to pick your package up to the nearest airport from where you live.
Please read this article for more details : https://www.shippo.co.uk/tips-and-tricks/how-to-ship-internationally-methods/#Air%20Freight
3) Option transport by a truck from Marrakech until your destination. Cost between 3 $ to 4 $ pro Kilo. With these option, you dont have to pay taxes as the driver pay already all the taxes.
The best way will usually be the least expensive, but not always. As with all of our products, we try to give you the best value for money in shipment. We look at all the factors involved– the value of the order, where it’s going, how it will be packed– and then we give you the best advise for your mode in terms of economy, delivery time, and the risk of loss or damage.
• How long will it take to receive my rug ?
Once the products are shipped directly from Marrakech, it may take 5-8 business days to reach you, depending of course of your location. We try everytime to make our best and work hard to get these beauties as soon as possible into your homes. As soon as we ship it, you will get a confirmation email with your tracking number, so you can keep track of your order’s location.
• What are your shipping conditions and taxes ?
We offer worldwide FREE shipping for all the rugs, kilims and handiras to US / Canada / Europe (wholesale purchase we need to discuss together about the shipping price). For the pillow and blanket, there is a shipping cost depending of the total weight of the package. All shipments destined outside of Morocco can import taxes and duty fees. International delivery costs don’t include any taxes or duties, which may be applied by customs at the destination country and any duties or taxes incurred are the responsibility of the delivery recipient. We are not responsible for any actions taken by customs on your package during delivery.
• Which payment do you accept ?
We accept Paypal payment, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), or per Bank transfer.
• Do you accept returns ?
We only accept return if the items is damaged or if you see something not conform as what was shown in the initial picture. You have 14 days to return it. After this delay of 14 days, we don’t accept return. We do not accept return if the rug have small little change of colors perception. Depending of the light, it may be sometimes look darker or lighter but we do our best to show you the rug with the most realistic color possible. If you let your rug on the sun for a few hours, you will also see that the color will be a bit lighter. Keep in mind that vintage items have irregularities. Feel free to contact us if you have any concerns or if you need more pictures or video to make you feel safer before the purchase.
• What about my personal information ?
All your personal information is 100% protected and secure.